Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rincon Puerto Rico Pro Search 2010

The more I read about the upcoming surf contest, the more excited I get. KELLY SLATER, one of the best surfers ever, is coming here. To this tiny island. It is so exhilarating to even think about.

This contest is going to be insane. The Rip Curl Pro Search 

In this article the author even mentions the possibility of the contest taking place in Rincon. Most likely it will take place up north... they just have to choose the location. Rincon Puerto Rico is only a hop skip and jump south from the northern surf breaks. I know this town is going to be pumping. It is all people are talking about. Places are already filling up fast so if you were in the mood to travel to an island and watch pro surfers do their thing...booking lodging in Rincon would be smart. Pronto.

I know I'm going to be out there. I can only dream of paddling up next to surf legends getting some waves before the contest. I'd be in awe. Ahhhhhhhh. Just like that.


Rincon Puerto Rico

No comments:

Post a Comment